Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our Clown

I've been meaning to get this page up for ages but life gets a tad busy at times!!! You all know exactly what that's like I'm sure :-)

I've used some Pretty Little Studio "Clowning Around" papers & embellishments on this one... I just LOVE the clowns in this range!! I've also used a resin frame with a lovely owl charm, a cute printed transparency, that adorable bee button & also the chippie film strip which I altered with some glimmer mist & paint. All lovelies from my Handmade Halo stash. There is always gorgeous new things going into the store too so check in regularly or like Handmade Halo's Facebook page to see (or should I say drool over) all the new releases :-)


Have a great day everyone & take care
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Love this one! So fun :-) my fav part is the title around the circle :-)
    What a little cutie :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours really pop against the black background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brights with the black and such sweet photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are the photos, love the bright colours on the black background.

    ReplyDelete