Thursday, March 29, 2012

An easy day?????

It was our show holiday today so it should have been a relaxing day but the kidlets decided it was a good day to fight between themselves most of the day *sigh*.  I was going to scrap but it didn't happen... hopefully tonight :-)

So I thought I'd share a couple of pages this evening  :-)

When I got this cute fimo dinosaur made by the lovely Corinne (Handmade Halo) I knew I had to make it the focus of my page. I absolutely love these photos of my DS1 & I melt every time I look at them so they were perfect to use with my gorgeous little dinosuar :-)

I've also used some cute dinosaur pebbledashers that you can get here...
And a gorgeous Super Star by Charm.


This next page I did for Sheree's sketch challenge at Scrapz.biz. I used a lovely Handmade Halo charm & some yummy Purple Pumpkin embellies. These are photos of my DD's very first cross country run when she was a very little preppie... so cute!!!


I hope everyone that has kidlets starting holidays tomorrow have a great, relaxing couple of weeks. For those that have to wait a little longer I'm sending you some strength to get through the last bit of term :-)

Take care my lovely scrappy friends! xx

5 comments:

  1. I love your footprints layout. You've picked up the colours beautifully and the photos are adoreable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - the kids pick the best days to be trying don't they!!
    Just love your use of colour here - that big dino is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fantastic layouts Angela! I love your style. Great work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! I really love the bright colors and adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great double Angela and your little champion page is so cute!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete