Thursday, January 12, 2012

Playing along...

with some challenges :-)

I haven't had as much time for creating these school holidays as I would have liked but that's OK, the kidlets have had some great chill out time & I've enjoyed the lack of routine.

I tried the Base Jump challenge over at Scrapz.biz for the first time. The DT girls start you off with the base of a page & then you do whatever you will with it. Here's the base that Aga set...


And this is what I came up with...


I also did the What's Cooking challenge set by Sheree. I used some Christmas photos so that I could also enter it in the Holiday Layout challenge at C'est Magnifique.


I've got lots more challenges on my list that I would LOVE to get done... I'll see how I go :-)

Thanks again for everyone's wonderful comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. lovely layouts angela.
    great that you are scrapping.
    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both fabulous pages Angela! I really love the little Christmas tree and presents you've made on the second one...gorgeous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Angela! I love your title on the first one... very clever. Love your Christmas tree with the buttons too.
    I hope you get loads more time to do some scrapping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Angela LOVE the details and the beautiful colours. Hope you do get some scrappy time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work Angela!! Really love the idea of the DT setting the base challenge...!! Sometimes you just need a starting point hey! I hope you get to do all those challenges on your list..can't wait to see more!! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both gorgeous pages Angela, love the red matting on your christmas page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Base Jump challenge page - is that a regular challenge that they run?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela, I'm loving your birthday page. Gorgeous. That happy birthday banner is lovely.
    Thanks for you encouragement with my scrapzbiz challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layouts Angela. Very clever title on your birthday layout! Such cute photos on the chrissy one. Keep up the awesome work xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic!!! Love all the beautiful colours you have used.
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that base jump, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete