Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exciting Handmade Halo News

Hi everyone :-)

I hope all those with school age kidlets have had a good return to school or introduction to school... I know a lot of my scrappy friends have little ones starting this year. My youngest has taken to prep like the proverbial duck to water & loves it.

I have some exciting news & some shares for you tonight.

Firstly, I was asked by the lovely Corinne to join the DT at Handmade Halo. Whoohoo!!! how exciting!... my first foray into the scrapping DT world & I thank Corinne for inviting me :-)

Secondly, there is going to be a sale tomorrow at Handmade Halo's new store and there is some VERY yummy new products being created especially. You can check some of the new things out tonight on the facebook page :-)

I received a fabulous package of Handmade Halo goodies last week & got a chance to play on the weekend...

On this first page I used PLS (Pretty Little Studio) "Summer Breeze" papers & lots of gorgeous embellishments from Handmade Halo.


Look at that gorgeous handmade flower (Corinne makes gorgeous flowers!); I just loved the fabric butterfly; not to mention the yummy resin flowers and that pretty bird charm.

And what about this resin!!!!

My second page is using the PLS "Clowning Around" collection. This is such a bright, fun collection... exactly what I like to work with :-) I used a sketch set by the lovely Sheree over at Scrapz.biz for this page.


The accessories that match this line are so cute! and look at that sweet button!


I love these resin frames. I cut a small photo to fit inside.

So there we go, my very first Handmade Halo DT post... I hope I did OK? and I hope you like the gorgeous products that I got to play with. Head over to the Shop tomorrow (Wednesday 1st Feb) for the big sale YAY!!!

Thanks for popping in girls :-)  Have a great night!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Angela, love that layout, you make that paper look good and those flowers look amazing! Fantastic work for your first Handmade Halo DT post. Congrats on joining a wonderful design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Angela - CONGRATS on the DT possie!!!!!!! How exciting, I'm over the moon for you!!!! Absolutely gorgeous pages - loving the matting on black - really pops. Can't wait to see more :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Angela you have come into the world of design teams beautifully, you should be very proud.

    XXXXX Rikki
    http://justtoobsessed-rikki.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo congrats Angela that is fantastic news :)
    Your work is fantastic, just love seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Angela, CONGRATS & those pages are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages and congrats on the DT position.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE Congratulations Angela x
    Those 2 pages are simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angela, congrats on you DT possie. I love those layout's you've created. Cute stuff.
    Love all those bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Angela that's so exciting!!! A hug congrats on your new DT spot...you deserve it! Loving your gorgeous pages!!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! Huge congrats Angela! Your work is stunning! I'm not surprised and yes!!! you've created fantastic layouts with your first DT kit! Well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my that is sooo exciting Angela!! I am really really happy for you and your layouts are just so STUNNING!!! You will be perfect for the team! Enjoy every moment and look forward to seeing some more :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Angela......this is just stunning!!
    Thanks for sharing this hun...wow!
    Congratd on the DT news ;0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete