Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some recent pages

I thought I might start popping up a few of my more recent favourite pages over the next couple of days while I'm working on a couple of new challenges. The first 3 are ScrapzBiz challenges (awesome challenges all the time at ScrapzBiz!!) & the last one is a page I did on retreat in June.

Some yummy Purple Pumpkin goodness on a couple of these pages!


 This was a challenge to use fabric & sewing so I only used fabric & cardstock on this page :-)


I'll pop up a few more tomorrow :-) Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. Always love looking at your work Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all your beautiful work again Angela! These are all so lovely!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Angela!! I particularly love the first one. You always do such fabulous work with bright colours :).

    ReplyDelete